- Quick Post – Import-SCOMManagementPack : The requested management pack is not valid. See inner exception for details.
- SCOM 2012 – Unix/Linux Dynamic Grouping Using VSAE Authoring
- SCOM – Agentless Exception Monitoring (AEM) – FAQ
- SCOM – SQL Server Event ID 28005, AEM Wizard Runs Forever, Reporting Services Not Working
- PowerShell – JSON-RPC 2.0 Interaction Connecting SCOM
Monthly Archives: February 2012
In this article I would like to share some SQL Server performance tuning tricks which will give an extra boost to your System Center infrastructure. I will focus on SQL Server 2008 R2 as this is the latest SQL Server … Continue reading
Kevin Holman has postet a valuable summary of permissions needed in SCOM. It is about accounts needed and customizing the SCOM console! Great article! You will find it here.
Mostly I try to post my own content, but sometimes we have to blog about great things… Boris Yanushpolsky has re-compiled his tools for SCOM 2012. Great! Here the blog post from Daniele Muscetta. Tool: MPViewer 1.9The previous version 1.7 … Continue reading
Maybe you face a situation where you must install a SCOM agent on a Windows server core e.g. Hyper-V host. Let’s assume the server core is in a different forest and in the target forest you don’t have a gateway … Continue reading
I have been playing around for some time with the new SCOM PowerShell cmdlets and I wanted to write a management pack. So I combined both worlds and Management Group Information MP was born. The idea behind this “project” is … Continue reading
Here a short blog post just in case you didn’t know. Microsoft has created a virtual lab for SCOM 2012 it is called “System Center 2012 Operations Manager: Infrastructure and Application Performance Monitoring” . There you are able to explore … Continue reading